Friday, November 26, 2010

THanks given .


thanksgiving 2010 saw me in a new place. . a big city . with many people and new horizons. I may not have a lot but i am grateful for what i do have and what i have done. i thank all the people who have lent a hand along the way. And as most of these thank you speeches go , I also will start by thanking my mother who carried me Across the American border in a morral, to my father who always told me that hard work was essential to any and all achievements, to my English teachers who taught me how to speak the language of this country, my math teachers who figured out a way to make me learn the things i thought i wouldn't, to my mentors Louisa , Terry , miss stone , Mrs..west., and Carlos who i will never forget and can not thank enough. to Aaron a die hard collaborator and inspiring force in my life . to my ex girlfriends who stood up with me in my crazy years. and to my partner in crime Sarah who challenges me daily to see things differently than just another 24 year old Chicano. Thank you .

No comments:

Post a Comment